Monday, January 21, 2013

Airachnid unboxed

Last night it happened. i finally earned Airachnid by doing some house-chores. my dad said if i did the dishes and washed his clothes it would be enough to earn her, which he purchased half off for $5.00. So after much anticipation, because she would be my first Decepticon Fem-bot, I opened her up.
She is packed in helicopter form, shown above, and looks very nice. But when in robot form, she looks like this.

Hideous if you ask me, and no spider form, also a lot of unpainted parts, which should have been painted. Terrible arms, with a double hinge thingy for the elbow joint, and practically immovable hips, her neck doesn't move well do to a seat molded to the back of her head. I'll have more about this figure in the actual review video I will release once I get my laptop back. as i said missing paint below the knees and on the knees, and only three rotors. on the upside though, the rotor can be removed to convert to a three blade sword, or attach to her shoulders to use as like a shield type thing. but i am still unhappy with this.she should have looked more like this:

5 comments:

  1. I have only seen one of these in the shops, the small size made me stop before purchasing. Over here, she is $28 full price. $23 if you find her on special... Not too sure I wanna pull the trigger that much. I look forward to your video review on her! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and in edition i found a kindof spider form, turning the chopper upside down with the rotors transformed pull out her arms and pivot them around and put the nose in the Cockpit, her breasts becoming the head of a spider and her head is the mouth parts. but its not an official transformation

      Delete
  2. wow we have it good in america lol, i was raging at $15.00 here and in Australia, man i would probably die. lol but as i was saying her, she could've been way better. but for $5.00, not a bad deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Well thanks to amazon, I bagged a Thundertron who is winging his way to me. believe it or not, buying a single voyager from amazon.com (and therefore America), with postage included, is still almost 50% cheaper than buying one from regular retail here.

    That's just crazy.

    Anyway, the good thing is, I will have Thundertron soon. Can't wait forr Prime Beast Hunters to start!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool he looks like a great figure and i would love to get my hands on one as well, but i have no money, so that is a major problem for me. i need to get a job, but the only jobs i can get at this age are at fast food joints, and with my allergy to the soap used in most restaurants, i can't really trust myself in handling other people's food, so i can't wait until i turn eighteen so that i can work at a retail store, mostly Dollar general to start, to get a discount on their exclusive transformers merchandise but yeah i want a thundertron, but i have no dough for it lol sorry i talk a lot

      Delete