Thursday, January 3, 2013

Updating for the new year

It has been a while since my last post so I'm gonna update my life for you.


My last blog was in October, and since then my keyboard has gotten dusty. To start off, i have to talk about my birthday. It's not usually a big event so I won't write much. It was lost in the dust storm of the election, so the best gift I got was reelection of Obama. I would have hated to have that Romney oaf as president. His plans completely sucked, especially since he couldn't tell us, that's my two bits about that.

Thanksgiving was great, there is nothing like a turkey pumped full of bourbon to make an all-American holiday great. But enough about my redneck family rendition of the great feast.

And finally, Christmas. 'Nuff Said, not so fast. Though the holiday is always "Ever In My Favor", nothing compares to this. I got the Kre-O Cycle Chase Playset, a thumbs up for that, as with the Decepticon ambush set I got in November. other thumbs ups I gave this holiday were Transformers Prime Arcee, Starscream, and Dreadwing, all of whom I got over the Holiday season. Also I got Linkin Park's 2010 album, 'A Thousand Suns', and I got to see The Hunger Games. All in all, I received everything on my list, and then some.

So Yeah...








No comments:

Post a Comment