Monday, June 3, 2013

Wow, just got on and i have 666 pageviews...

Surfing the web I decides to check my Blogger, and well, was quite shocked to see the amount of page views I had was Satan's number 666. I would like to see it as not an omen so everyone pray as hard as you can, though I don't really worship God. I had a good laugh though. And I guess that no one cares to comment anymore either, even though my only blogger friend is Tets at Tets' Toys and Shenanigans. Check out his Blog when you have the time. I just thought you should know my surprise at seeing my pageviews, so keep reading you Satan worshippers and remember KILLATURKEE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Based on true events. In my story.
    Pay attention boy: If your confidence is based on money, prestige, intelligence, health, beauty or success, it's good to remind you that it all comes from God. Think about who you should trust.
    Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand where you are coming from.
    out of my experience i have found that religions are a bit of a waste of time. why go to a church and feed your hard earned money to a little tray, God doesn't need the money and it just goes into the preacher's pocket. now i want you to understand that these are my own feelings and i am attacking no one, but i have just lost faith in God, and well I'm happier now and less disappointed by unanswered prayers.

    ReplyDelete